Night terrors, an uncommon sleep disorder, happen when the brain doesn't transition correctly to deep sleep. The result is terrifying, with the sufferer genuinely terrified, swatting at invisible attackers, and screaming for help - all while sound asleep.
- How Night Terrors Work
- A Case of Adult Night Terrors
- Stages of Sleep
- Night Terrors
- Night Terrors in Adults: When Sleeping Turns to Terror After Dark
- My Daughter's Night Terrors are My Nightmares
- Know Night Terrors in Adults Before it's too Late!
- Nightmares, Night Terrors, and Potential Implications for Pediatric Mental Health
- Can You Die From a Nightmare?
- Night Terrors the Augmented Reality App