Humans have been wearing makeup for a few thousand years now and yet, here in the US the chemicals used in them are still not understood and not really regulated. Delve into the history of makeup and the psychology and feminist theory around it.
- How Chemicals Used in Beauty Products May Be About to Change
- The Average Woman Puts 515 Synthetic Chemicals On Her Body Every Day Without Knowing
- FDA on Phthalates
- Campaign for Safe Cosmetics on Parabens
- Not Wearing Makeup: Is It Feminism, Laziness, or the Rise of Cosmetic Normcore?
- A Brief History of Cosmetics and Makeup
- 10 Disgusting Common Ingredients in Cosmetics
- Cosmetics Regulation Is a Joke, but Senate Bill Could Finally Fix That
- Leading Lipstick Indicator
- The Lipstick Wars