In some states, it is not only your right but your duty to arrest someone you see committing a crime. Learn all about why you should basically never do that in this episode.
- How To Perform A Citizen's Arrest And Why You Really Shouldn't, on SYSK.com
- Arrest Blair, an organization that encourages citizens' arrests of former PM Tony Blair for war crimes
- Real life superheroes transform into masked vigilantes to protect cities of America, on the Mirror
- Twilight of the Guardian Angels, on Narrative.ly
- Citizen's Arrest Laws By State, on Solutions Institute
- Crimefighters' guide to citizen's arrests
Topics in this Podcast: true crime